turn the tide rise above toxic difficult situations in the workplaceDownload Book Turn The Tide Rise Above Toxic Difficult Situations In The Workplace in PDF format. You can Read Online Turn The Tide Rise Above Toxic Difficult Situations In The Workplace here in PDF, EPUB, Mobi or Docx formats.
Language : English
File Size : 47,1 MB
Format : PDF, Kindle
Download : 243
Read : 999
Over the past 25 years, Kathy Obear has helped thousands of people in workshops and coaching sessions learn to effectively navigate difficult workplace situations. Now, she shares the tools and skills of her 7-Step process, The Triggering Event Cycle, so you can take back control of your emotions and successfully rise above toxic work environments.
In the spirit of Brené Brown and Martha Beck, Kathy uses stories and realistic examples to make these concepts accessible and easy to apply in your life. Her book is full of tools and exercises designed to help you rise above workplace drama and create greater teamwork, productivity, and innovation in your organization.
Discover practical tools to:
- De-escalate unproductive workplace conflict
- Interrupt automatic fight or flight reactions
- Identify what is fueling ineffective reactions
- Take back control of your emotions
- Rebuild working relationships
- Minimize feeling triggered in the future
- Turn the tide of workplace drama with greater ease and confidence
Join Kathy on this transformational journey and make this invaluable investment in yourself!